Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Summer Movie: Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time

I like this movie...well, subjectively of course...but seriously, it's been a long time not watching adventures movies like the Mummy or Indiana Jones. Prince of Persia brings me water in the hot desert.

The story was taken from famous video game.
Set in the mystical lands of Persia, a rogue prince reluctantly joins forces with a mysterious princess and together, they race against dark forces to safeguard an ancient dagger capable of releasing the Sands of Time - a gift from the gods that can reverse time and allow its possessor to rule the world.

For me, the idea of the story was good, the character also pretty strong. The actions & stunts? - very Jerry Bruckheimer! Full of ride, fast moving camera, very detailed & humor in several places.

For me, this movie can reduce my pressure from my daily work and can easily swallowed. Don't forget to buy popcorn & drinks...you'll need it to complete the sensation of watching with almost 2 hours long. Enjoy!

No comments: