Thursday, November 23, 2006

get through

Hhhfff...I've been through alot for the past couple of weeks...seems so tired, not physically but more inside. I've seen alot of things that can change my perspective or judging others. At SPH-BS, besides Open House preparation, there are also some issues appears that makes me to be more careful when i speak or act. Kesedihan dan kepahitan rekan kerja menambah suram suasana di kantor.

At Karunia, differences & argue happens again. It's normal but start annoying me. Cape deh kalo nurutin semua orang, makanya sometimes, keputusan kita tidak bisa memuaskan semua orang.

Gw bersyukur kalo masih banyak orang yang saling peduli, saling mengasihi dan memperhatikan satu sama lain...tidak semua orang kok yang cuek bebek atau gak care sama orang lain...so, keep up the good work, keep ur faith, keep care with others.

No comments: